Carpet has always been considered as an allergies aggravator as they are believed to collect dust mites and pollen vs. hardwood floor that are known to not provide a place for dust and mold to hide…So is hardwood the answer for a healthier home? The truth is maintenance and a regular cleaning routine are the real secret for a healthy and attractive home.
If you have hardwood floors use these simple cleaning tips regularly:
- – Dust every day with a microfiber mop
- – Clean spills as they happen
- – Vacuum every week with a soft-bristled floor-brush attach
- – Use a damp flat mop with a microfiber head.
To maintain a healthy and fresh looking carpet:
- – Vacuum once a week and more often in areas of heavy traffic.
- – Clean spills immediately.
- – Deep clean your carpet at least twice a year
Only maintenance and regular cleaning will guarantee a healthier space for you and your family, no matter the material of your floors.